The Chair and members of the WorldCALL Steering Committee are calling for abstract submissions. To present your research at the conference your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fees, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
The theme of the conference, “CALL in Critical Times” includes the following subthemes:
Topics for the conference are divided into the following areas:
– Augmented Reality
– Artificial Intelligence (AI)
– Collaborative Learning and Telecollaboration/ Virtual Exchange
– Corpora & Databases
– Course Management Systems
– Curriculum development
– Distance/Online learning
– Extra-curricular study
– Learner Behaviour
– Listening, Speaking and Pronunciation
– Low cost devices
– Machine Learning
– Mobile Learning and Ubiquitous Technologies
– Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
– Open Educational Resources
– Productivity suites
– Project-Based Learning
– Sustainability of resources
– Task-Based Learning and Teaching
– Teacher training
– Testing and Assessment
– Virtual reality / Virtual Worlds
– Vocabulary and lexicography
– Websites for language practice
How to Submit Your Abstract
- ■Before you Begin
The corresponding author must collect and enter the following information for the abstract submission:
- Contact data - Correct spelling of first and last name, rank, affiliation, affiliation country
- Full title for the presentation
- 300-350 word abstract for review and a 100-150 word summary for the book of abstracts
- ■To submit, go to IAFOR's online submission system.
- ■Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to create a password. Please be aware that the information you enter when creating your account will be used for official Letters of Acceptance, Letters of Invitation, and Conference Programmes, so please ensure correct spelling of names, affiliated institutions, and so forth.
- ■Submit your abstract (maximum 350 words) and summary (maximum 150 words), choosing from the presentation formats listed below.
- ■Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
- ■Your abstract will undergo double-blind peer review and the results will be returned to you by the advertised date.
- ■If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference.
- ■Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email containing your official receipt.
Check on the status of your abstract submission by logging in to the online submission system. The status is displayed in the "Your Submissions" area. Your personal information may be edited at any time.
If your paper is accepted for presentation at the conference, a notification email will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at email@example.com
*The Programme Committee reserves the right to accept proposals in a different category or strand.
ONLINE LIVE STREAM
OFFLINE RECORDED VIDEO PRESENTATION
All of the above presentation modalities are entitled to submit short papers to the Conference Proceedings. These will be published after the conference takes place.
Because of the complexity of putting the Conference Programme together and the large numbers of participants involved, it is not usually possible to accommodate requests for specific presentation days or times. We ask that you reserve requests for religious reasons or other exceptional and unavoidable circumstances. We encourage participants to attend the conference each day in order to benefit fully from the experience. Scheduling requests will not be accepted after the registration deadline.